Request A Quote
We're ready to solve your
Founded in 1934, Scherzinger Pest Control offers Pest, Termite and Heatigation management programs for business and families. Our company motto “to be a good company to buy from to sell to, to work for, and to improve and support the community" best defines our mission as a service organization. Employees of Scherzinger Pest Control are encouraged to be a part of their community.
This is not a job; this is a career with a well-established company with a solid future.
Scherzinger Pest Control is looking for you – that is if you are;
- A dependable person with a positive attitude
- Have a "Service Heart"
- Have the ability to communicate effectively
- Excel in a team oriented environment
- Service effectiveness & customer retention are critical skills.
Specialty Services Technician
Looking for an enthusiastic, dependable, customer service oriented person to join our growing Cincinnati and Dayton offices as a member of our specialty services team. We provide a good starting salary, Drug Free Workplace, Healthcare, 401k, paid training and other excellent benefits.
Qualified Candidates will have;
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Good verbal and written communication skills along with problem-solving, negotiation, and time management skills within all levels of the organization.
• Ability to work flexible/overtime hours
• Ability to work in a team setting, as well as independently
• Must have a valid Driver License
· Provide treatment/service as determined via inspection; includes operating equipment such as: Commercial Heaters, Fans, etc.
· Measure area dimensions requiring treatment and estimate cost for service
· Study preliminary reports or diagrams of infested area and determine treatment type required to eliminate and prevent recurrence of infestation
· Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds frequently
· Operate a motor vehicle according to company policy
· Visually inspect for pest, pest harborages, pest entries, etc.
· Tolerate a variety of environmental conditions, including seasonal weather.
· Supports team goals, motivates others to achieve results through example and encouragement.
· No experience in Pest Control necessary; we provide comprehensive training to obtain Commercial Pesticide License.